Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big Red Farm Work Day POSTPONED

See you next week!
The weather forecast for Friday has gotten hotter, if you can believe it, and they've now added a chance of thunderstorms, so we're going to postpone our delightful weeding party.  We'll try again next week, maybe in the morning or evening for optimal weeding temperatures.  Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment