We hope you and your families will come join us at the Big Red Farm on Saturday, June 7 to celebrate the end of the school year and the arrival of summer. We'll have coolers of refreshing beverages (courtesy of the Dean of Faculty -- thanks, Chris!). And while you're at the farm, you can also...
- Take a wagon ride around the farm behind our newly-restored 1953 Farmall Cub tractor.
- See our pastured laying hens and sheep flock
- Enjoy a potluck dinner starting at 5:30
- And buy the first of the farm's produce for this season (including kale, red and green spring lettuce, rainbow chard, sugar snap peas, bok choy, and eggs).
Feel free to come for hors d'oeuvres and beer. If you'd like to join us for the potluck too, please bring...
- A dish to share or something to throw on the grill
- Dishes and cutlery for you and your family
We're really looking forward to this season at the Big Red Farm, and we'd love to see you this Saturday.