Come join friends, family and community at the Big Red Farm on a beautiful September afternoon to...
- Tour the farm and surroundings on a hay wagon pulled behind our vintage tractor!
- Pick your own cherry tomatoes and flowers!
- Meet a friendly sheep!
- Taste and compare heirloom tomatoes!
- Buy a Big Red Farm T-shirt or shopping bag!
- Bring a dish (and/or beverage, and/or something to throw on the grill) to share, plus plates and cutlery for you and your family!
Come at 4:00pm to pick flowers and cherry tomatoes or tour the farm, and we'll eat at about 5:00pm, then hang out and talk (and maybe sing?) until dark. Hope to see you there!